Shore Excursions are limited in time, so Danang Driving Tour designed a special tour of Hoi An staring from the cruise port of Chan May, Hue port that offers you the opportunity to see as much of the Hai Van pass, My Khe beach, Marble mountain and Hoi An ancient town as possible.
Chan May Port to Hoi An by private car tour with professional driver and local tourist guide takes about 5 – 7 hours. There are so many sightseeing opportunities along the way Chan May to Hoi An that can’t be missed so making this a full-day adventure is becoming the most popular option for travelers!
- Private car / van
- Local tourist guide
- Safe and friendly driver
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch local food
- Bottled of water
- Free wifi on board
- Road Tolls
- Parking Fees
- Free port pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
- Tip gratitude
We will pick you up at Chan May port and depart to Hoi An. And along the route to Hoi an, we will stop for you visit some famous hightlights as such as:
– Hai Van Pass – This superb 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-visit. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson called the Hai Van Pass “an abandoned ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. More-so, the pass offers incredible photo opportunities at the highest point when traveling from Hue to Hoi An by car.
– My Khe beach –During the war, the Americans used the name China Beach to refer to this beautiful 30km sweep of fine white sand that starts at Monkey Mountain and ends near Hoi An. Soldiers would be sent here for some R&R from bases all over the country. Nowaday, My Khe beach is the most beautiful beach of Da Nang City, international tourists came here for convalescence and relaxation.
– Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village – which is a typical and unique craft village to the south of the Da Nang City and located at the foot of Marble Mountains is a famous traditional village of Danang city for fine art stone engraving products.
– Marble mountain – which was named after the ancient oriental philosophy including 5 elements creating universe: metal, wood, water, fire and earth. Reaching here, you will see the systems of caves and tunnels which were used as a very important base for Vietnam Revolutionary.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will bring you to Hoi An ancient town and stop for you lunch at Local Restaurant.
We continue discover Hoi An Ancien Town for a walking tour around this enchanting port town. Follow the narrow lanes lined with centuries-old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures and visit its numerous places of interest: the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the local fish market. Around the town we can see a numerous art galleries and tailor shops, get some made-to-order clothes if you are interested
When you finished, we will come back the port before 1 hour and half as departure time.